We follow basic standards of privacy and offer the following promises to customers of our website:
- We will not share or sell your personal information to any third party without your permission.
- Cookies will not be used to gather your information.
- We will not send unsolicited email to you or supply your email address to a third party outside of APTA.
- Any information you supply will remain private and not be shared with any third party without your expressed permission.
- We will not use IP addresses to try to identify individual visitors.
- We will abide by all court orders, valid search warrants and subpoenae.
- Questions about our Privacy Statement may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not store any credit card numbers. Names, addresses, and phone numbers are used for the generation of a print directory and for communication purposes.
Your complete privacy is our strict policy.