You must be a logged-in member to access past editions of the newsletter.
APTA News & Views is published 4 times per year and is available in both print and digital format. We would love to hear your feedback about the newsletter – what you like, and what you feel could be improved.
If you have any teaching tips that you’ve found useful, please submit them to the newsletter editor so that they can be shared.
Interview with Michiko Yurko – Winter 2015
How do you fit it all in[to a 30 minute lesson]? – Spring 2015
Review of Carol Matz “Interactive Piano” Method – Winter 2018
Inspiring Creativity – Spring 2017
To Make Up or Not to Make Up Lessons – Fall 2015
Talent and the Iceberg Illusion – Winter 2017
… plus workshop reviews, new music reviews, news from the Conservatories, tips on composing, teaching, and so much more!
We encourage all of our members to contribute to News & Views.
|Newsletter Deadlines:||Newsletter Editor:|
|Spring Issue – January 31
Summer Issue – April 30
Fall Issue – July 31
Winter Issue – October 31
APTA News & Views – Advertising Rates
(height and width in inches, including border)
|COST PER ISSUE||COST FOR FOUR ISSUES|
(7w x 10h)
|½ Page Horizontal
(7w x 5h)
|½ Page Vertical
(3.25w x 10h)
|1/3 Page Vertical
(2w x 10h)1/3 Page Horizontal
(7w x 3h)
|¼ Page Horizontal
(7w x 2.25h)
|¼ Page Vertical
(3.2w x 5h)
(3.5w x 2h)
- Material must be camera-ready.
- Laser-quality hard copies should be sent to the newsletter editor. Email copy in .pdf, .tif, .jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of advertising does not imply endorsement of product.
- For four-issue advertising, your new ad copy must reach the editor by the deadline; otherwise, advertising will run as in the previous issue.
- You will receive a copy of each newsletter in which your advertising appears.
Contact APTA Advertising Convener at: email@example.com